lørdag 15. mai 2010

why?

A couple of days ago when I was walking up in the mountain, or to be honest, up in a hillside, I met a lot of water. Some of it was water as fluid, some it was running down the hill, some of it was transformed to ice. The newest from the previous night, some of it, maybe months old. And then there was water as snow. I still had to walk in snow that could had reached me up to my knees, but thanks to a hard layer of ice crust on the top it was ok to walk there. Above me, there was a few clouds scattered around; just showing what a beautiful day it was. Once again, more water. This time as gas.

When I was walking I had the chance to think. My mind was really concerned with all the water around me, and I felt lucky. Just like I was in a paradise. Here it seems like we never run out of water, and we always have enough of water running in the ground. While water is becomming a more and more scarce ressource around the world, here it's abundant.

So to show a little bit about the beauty of the water, a little about the trouble the water gets us into and even more the trouble the lack of water gets us into, I started to write this blog. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar